Saturday 27 March 2010

Ironic

Well another age has passed and i am finding it slightly ironic that in training for the longest race of my life I am doing the least most disorganised training EVER!

Oh well it cant be helped...My life now revolves around my three little angels and Strathclyde Fire and Rescues 5 Watch Duty System! Runs must be shoehorned in where they can and often I just cant arrange them to coincide with my runnin Bud Karen...I have managed the key runs...since last blogging there was a 30 miler from Home to Rowardennan along the whw route. Last week was a washout-literally, and I just finished a dayshift and did a poxy 10.5 road route.

I now have to decide whether to go ahead with the 42 miler scheduled for this weekend...but I cant do it till next Thurs/Fri...or cut the mileage to 30-34 due to the proximity of the race....comments welcome. The fling is on the 24th for anyone who doesn't know!

Anyway I'm sure it'll all come out in the wash!