Monday 28 April 2008

Blank box!

Well here I am. My first blog entry. Where do I start? I keep looking at this little blank box and as if in sympathy my mind goes blank too!

Instead of 'start at the beginning, go to the end, then stop' (which was way back in 2004) I will just start with today!

I am just back from a 3 mile recovery, completed in 27 mins.
Legs were tired but it was a good head clearing run, much needed fresh air and I managed to dodge the heavy hail that has been pouring out of the sky at various intervals throughout the day.

The lead up to todays run was about 3 times as long as the run itself. I made the mistake of checking my emails. This sparked a chain of clicks which led me to my friend Debs blog, where I got totally lost in her engaging chat. It was great to read the ups and downs of her training. And not least the brilliant times she's now enjoying.

So here I am ready to share mine!

2 comments:

Debs M-C said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Prepare for a life changing experience.

I now check blogs before email in the morning, have frequent in-depth chats with Marco about fellow bloggers training plans and carry my camera everywhere!

It's crazy, but you'll love it.

Debs xx

Rachel Jayne Stevenson/Rogers said...

Thanks for helping me to get started!

Rach x