Wednesday 30 April 2008

Slow Recovery

Woke up and did 10 mins ' rolling' my ITB Band. Very painful but I've been told it is the thing to do. It's not attractive; lying on the floor, thigh balanced precariously on a bit of plastic piping, deliberately inflicting pain on myself. The look on my 10 year olds face as he walked past the door said it all. Still if it works I will do it.

Having packed the kids off to school I zipped down to Clober to meet up with Robert for 3m recovery run. I love recovery days! There is something really good about knowing you have earned an easy run, you can still feel the previous days session in your legs, and the slower the better!

I took Daisy my 5 year old cairn terrier as she can easily manage the distance and is a great running companion.

We ambled along the West Highland Way out 'n' back. Fresh and ready to get on with all the other stuff on todays to-do list!

3miles:32mins

No comments: