Sunday 9 August 2009

Brief

Time has slipped by. The family are all away visiting the outlaws down south. I thought I would have loads of time to spare but it has proved otherwise!

I've done the usual wee runs, had a great hill run with Superfit dave and The proffessor up the slacks last week....Superfit Dave led us to recent find of his...A very large metal safe. How/why do people get these things to the top of highly inaccessible hills?


I also went over to the Orienteering 6day event in Perth which was an experience. I didn't actually do the orienteering bit but having got the train to Perth Station I ran to the event which was as good as, since I didn't know where I was going!

I popped into Dundee to see my 'recently escaped from London' friends Sam and Gary and their two gorgeous babies...and Garys other baby below....

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

What a nice looking "other baby"! Oh, it sounds like you are having such fun! Good for you!