Saturday 18 April 2009

Paid for this?

Week 9 complete. The last exam complete....yeeeeeha!

RTC week was great. Where else do you get paid to smash windows and cut up cars? Loved this week and can't wait to get at a few more vehicles in scenario week. (11)

As images of cutting equipment and broken glass is probably not as exciting as the actual practice I will refrain from posting them. But on a fire fighter theme I am posting this...can you believe he did this?


Next week back to pumps and ladders....oh and did I mention the Sponsored ladder climb next Thursday? Thanks so much to all those who have sponsored Bravo Squad so far...the rest of you stop being so tight and do it now!

1 comment:

Subversive Runner said...

Wait til you're flying down the road with blues and twos wailing.....even after 18 years everytime I go out the doors I think 'This is great!!'

Glad you're enjoying it, keep up the good work.