Sunday 12 April 2009

Pleasant 12 & why you should never make assumptions

Had a lovely run with Robert and Karen this morning.
Ran from the Kirkhouse Inn in Strathblane along the pipeline to Killearn, dropped down to the WHW and returned that way.

Although it was slightly cloudy it was a great day and perfect running conditions. The mud on the way back made navigating the forest trail a little more taxing..each step almost sucking my shoes off!

12m -1:56

A little ditty for your amusement...!

2 comments:

Debs M-C said...

I love that route. I'd forgotten about that one. I'll put it on the plan for the next weeks. If I had a plan that is :-)
xx

FionaOutdoors said...

Assumption song made me laugh at a moment when I just can't be ersed with what I'm supposed to be writing! Ta for that. x