Friday 15 May 2009

4 the Log

This week I have made a return to my pre Gullane yoga class! I was concerned that I would not be able to keep up with the rest. In yoga world, and with top teacher Jo, you come a long way in 12 weeks and I had heard that they have been doing the FULL primary series!

Fortunately I managed to keep up- even if I wasn't quite executing all the moves quite right. It was a good work out which I continued to feel for a good couple of days! Thanks to Jo for keeping my spot!


I ran a short 3m on Thursday but more notably met up with Lynn to catch up on chat since leaving Gullane. We went out along the West Highland Way to Carbeth then cut up the ridge and back through Mugdock. Chatting all the way naturally! It was a perfect running day, overcast but dry.

We rounded off with the obligatory tea/coffee and bite to eat in Milngavie.

3m approx 25mins
8.36m 1:20:28

No comments: