Tuesday 12 May 2009

Running Catch up

Did a few wee runs last week in Gullane. The best being a 4 miler along the beach at 5:30am on Wednesday. It is just about the earliest I have ever run but the weather was beautiful..if VERY windy.
ON Sunday I did a longer run with KAren, 10.25m along the whw and back making a familiar route...although we did alter it slightly. Karen noticed a path we hadn't seen before. We headed along it to see where it went and to our delight it bypassed the whole of Stockemuir hill...so a lazy option in the bag!!

Last night I did my ole 3miler round the west end while the kids were in swimming. The last time I did it it was pitch black and I had to run down the middle of the road due to ice! (I know that means nothing in Glasgow) BUT last night was great weather, blue sky and I was feeling great. I did it in 23mins which I was pretty pleased with!

No comments: