Sunday 22 February 2009

Easy Sunday Morning

I met Robert for a leisurely run this morning. As Clober Car park is closed for 10 wks due to the bridge being upgraded we met at the clock in Milngavie and ran out along the whw. We opted for the golf club route and then did a loop of the Carbeth huts before heading up the 'ridge' into Mugdock. We descended the steps back to Milngavie. It was an ok morning 0 degrees and only light drizzle as we finished.


Looking down onto the Carbeth huts and the West Highland Way.

Coming through the Stock fields at Mugdock. My favourite wall!

me posing in my skins (post run) as requested by 'She who Makes Waves'

Distance 9m-1:31

Week total- 25.96
Year total- 168.50

ooooh just wanted to say a huge well done to my pal Andrea who completed Blackpool Half marathon today. It was a big achievement in tough conditions! x

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Boy, those are different names of places you run. Some, I have a hard time getting my tongue around! They sound unique though! I like that!

So that's what you call skins! You have the figure for it and it looks like it would make one run very speedy! Thanks for showing me what they look like!

I see my pace is much slower than yours!

Debs M-C said...

Looking good, Rach. Think I might need to stick a copy of that picture to my fridge xx