Sunday 12 July 2009

A Run!

Well you wait and wait and then all the buses come at once. I have had the busiest shift so far and have failed to fit in a run all week. Correcting this I headed out tonight but being aware that I haven't seen much of the kids limited it to around 9 miles.

It was a lovely evening and I ran from the house, ipod intact, down the wedge to the West of Scotland rugby club (APPROX 1.5M), from there I did the M & B 10k. I am getting to really like this route as it gives good views and is a change from the usual routes I do. It's country lanes that are mostly quiet. And the hills are the nice kind...you know the rolling ones that you can work your way up without loosing too much pace!
When I hit milngavie I cut through the town centre, up Craigdu and home through the wedge again.

I started my garmin but annoyingly must have knocked the stop button at 5m. I was doing around 8-8:30mn pace. Felt a niggle in my left knee, not sure where that has come from!

No comments: