Sunday 19 July 2009

Sunday six

came off night shift planning to run straight away but the family had needs, Rory needed shoes for his holidays and so off he went with his dad while I entertained Lucie and Cody. It was 12ish before I could fit a run in and so I had to keep it relatively short. I ran from home round the reservoir, a route I cannot do without hearing Morrisey in my head....'you have never been in love, until you've seen the stars reflected in the reservoir.' I must pop up there in the winter one clear night and see for myself!

I was a fresh run, the cool westerly breeze present that I had heard mentioned by the weather girl! Got completely drowned in the last mile...twice. I love runnin in torrential rain...makes me feel about 10!!

Here's moozzer hisself! My kids love this track!!



2 comments:

Subversive Runner said...

methinks we have a similar taste in music.

Rachel Jayne Stevenson/Rogers said...

Could be!