Sunday 5 July 2009

Sunday run

Things have been a bit chaotic with the school hols , weekends become meaningless and blurr into the week. it got to Sunday evening before I was able to get out for a run. Ran from the house. Not sure where I was going to go but having taken a roundabout way to milngavie found myself pounding along the all to familiar whw. Ran out until I got to the brick wall/style which has now sadly become a rather boring metal gate! WTF! then swooped right to head back up stockiemuir and back through Mugdock. Finished around 10pm just ready for a nice cold beer!

12.5m

2 comments:

Davie said...

I think there is a wee hidden desire to go all the way to Fort William!
Try the fling and the devil's next year and the big one the year after. Go on! Go On! Go ongo ongo on!

Debs M-C said...

I'm with you with the gates! What sad-ass thought that would be a good idea? x