Tuesday 9 September 2008

Yoga, Kids then Six


Started the day with Jo's yoga class up at the ski club. There were 8 of us in the class. I had thought that the group class would be 'easier' than the 1-2-1 as I though I would get away with more. It was a bit less intense but I found that I was still putting in Max effort as I was trying to keep up with the rest of the class!

Leaving Lucie behind with Jeremy as she still hasn't kicked the cough. I headed off to the kids session.

Just to make sure that they know the holidays are over I took my pack down to the hills at Murrayfield. A hill session they love to complain about! They did really well completing 2 sets of 4 and all had a healthy glow by the time we returned them to their parents!

I then set out for my own run when home. Managed to pick up Colin on the way and we did 6.2. It was dark but not cold and we had a good run.

The route took us through Lennox Park and Kilmardinny which was pitch black so we had to take those sections pretty slow!

Mosshead Rd, Milngavie Rd, Lennox Park, Tesco, Milngavie Rd, Canniesburn, Drymen, Manse, Thompson. Kilmardinny Loch, Stockiemuir.

6.2m- 52mins

No comments: