Tuesday 14 October 2008

4.5 m and kids

Last night I did Jo's drop in yoga class at Cairns Church hall. Jeremy was suffering from Man Flu so I took his place. I didn't feel particularly good...I still seem to be creaking and squeaking adn gasping for breath... where Jo moves so gracefully!

It was good to get the chance though as the Tues class is not on this week.

Today I went for a 4.5m run. I only felt my knee and hip towards the end and nothing to be too worried about.

In the evening I went down to the junior session. We had 24 kids so just split into 2 packs. I went with Rob and Dave with A + B. They did a Parlauf and Hare and hounds session. The kids worked hard but seemed to enjoy it! I was glad I had already run..it was wet and slippery. One of the kids dropped out and so I was needed as a stand in....then the kid in front of me caught our hare....phew!


Stockiemuir-Craigdhu-Milngavie Rd-Roman Rd-Gartconnel

4m 32mins
0.5m warm down 4:32 mins

No comments: