Sunday 12 October 2008

Glorious morning

It was a lovely morning here today. I love this time of year. The leaves are falling the colours are beautiful and the sun is low and cool.

I met Robert and ran out along the WHW and back along the ridge. We turned into Mugdock to do a loop of the park. My IT was fine till 6.5m then I felt the familiar stiffening in the hip so headed back. My knee was sore too by the time I reached the car.

In total we did 8.3m which I was happy with. Considering I was only getting to 2 before feeling the IT.

Later we all went out for a walk. Up the hill behind Craigton. The aim was to do a route I had done with the orienteers last winter...in the dark. It just didn't look the same in the day. But we still manged to walk for an hour or so. I will post some pictures later. There were great views over Glasgow.

8.3 approx 1h20

No comments: