Wednesday 10 December 2008

Jack Frost






It was a beautiful winter morning, once the kids were packed off to school I decided to test my recovery progress and try a slightly a longer run-rather than reps.

It was pretty slippy underfoot, all the pavements glittering white and sparkly following a fresh visit from Jack Frost. I'll blame him for the rubbish pace:-)

I did a route that took me round the reservoir which as always delivered some stunning views. The clear reflections in the water and sprawling City below never fail to impress.

I was so glad to be out and felt ok endurance wise..just slow. I can't seem to get my legs moving at the speed I want them to go! Tips welcome!

Route The Wedge, Clober, Round the Reservoir,Drumclog carpark-Mugdock,Last half mile of WHW, Clober, the wedge.

7.5m-1:05

2 comments:

Debs M-C said...

Ignore you watch and go with perceived effort. Worry about it when the weather's better and you're lurgy free.

I always forget to turn off my speakers before opening your blog. I get a few strange looks from the folks in my office :-)

Colleen said...

just go slow first Seattle Real Estate