Monday 1 December 2008

Recovering

I was feeling a bit better and felt an easy run while the kids were swimming was the way to go. It was -1 so I wrapped up warm and set off.

I altered my route slightly to try and get the 3m loop without having to add the extra bit on at the end...with success.

I ran down Clouston St which was where I dwelt in Glasgow shortly after I left Dundee...although the road has been chopped in half (bollards) and it's now more like a car park, it was nostalgic running along....thinking of how I had, at one time, staggered, walked, ambled along that same pavement many times. (I never ran anywhere back then so last night was a first!)

It was good to be out after a weekend off. I took it easy and at the time felt much better for it. Later on in the evening my throat felt raw again though...probably would have done so without the running so I am happy I got out.

Route Cleveden High-Winton Dr-Bellshaugh Rd-Kirklee Rd-Clouston St-QMD-Byres Rd-Highburgh Rd-Cleveden.

3m-27mins

No comments: