Tuesday 16 December 2008

Kids Fun session

Had promised the kids a fun session tonight. It was raining and windy..how much fun can one have?

I gathered a bit of equipment and we played a few 'games' in the empty car park. They seemed to love the skipping...even the boys, some of them better than the girls. The 'ladder' totally confused them. We found a couple of big bits of chalk in the bag so we drew out a couple of Hopscotches and did them.


Unfortunately Jo the yoga teacher (and friend) is ill so no yoga....I should have stayed home and done a session myself but ended up in Costco Christmas shopping instead!


My new head torch arrived...:-) but the battery pack was split so I've had to send it back:-(. I had also ordered a running jacket for Cody's stocking from start fitness. It arrived...I decided to check it before wrapping it and it turned out to be ronhill running tracksters!! Seems I'm not the only confused and bewildered at this time of year!

Hope the Jacket arrives before Santa!

3 comments:

Debs M-C said...

A jacket as a stocking filler? What happened to tangerines? :-)

Rachel Jayne Stevenson/Rogers said...

Ha...you will learn:-)

In the months up to christmas the kids get nothing and all the stuff they NEED (like clothes/shoes/underwear) becomes something to wrap up. I haven't yet put school uniforms under. (maybe next year)

Colleen said...

kids really enjoy that night Seattle Real Estate