Monday 22 December 2008

Steady with ipod

Nipped out for an 8 mile run this evening. It was a drizzly dull night and the windows were twinkling with Fairy lights, Santa's and Christmas trees.

It was a nice steady run with ipod.

It was too dark by the time I set out to do the planned WHW route alone so I stuck tot the streets. Stockiemuir, Mosshead Rd, Milngavie Rd, Milngavie centre, Station, Strathblane rd, Rugby club, Milngavie Rd, Boclair, Rannoch, Maryhill Rd, Milngavie Rd, Roman Rd, Drymen Rd, Ski club Stockiemuir. As I approached the house I couls see that I was .25m short of the 8m mark so I did once round the block to make it up:-)

8m-1h10mins

2 comments:

Debs M-C said...

Ha ha. I've lost count of the number of carparks I've run round to "make it up".

Have a great Christmas.

xx

ianbeattie1 said...

I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I too add on some extra distance to make sure I get to the next mile. Not sure it makes any difference whatsoever in the grand scheme of things, but if I write in my book that I have run 8 miles, then I don't want anyone to accuse me of only doing 7.9!

Wonder how we coped before Garmins were invented?

Hope you had a great Christmas.