Thursday 3 July 2008

Botanics and Back


Have a yoga session planned for tonight so had to get up early to fit a run in.

Arranged to meet Robert at 7am...helps me to get up knowing I have an arrangement!

We ran a route similar to last Thursday's but at Garscube cut in along the river. Then up into the Botanics at Kirklee and back along the Great Western Road-Switchback-Drymen.


Once more it was slower than I had hoped for, legs felt heavy and my breathing was all over the place for the first 4 miles! We took the 1st and last mile as a warm up and the middle 6 quite steady. (the plan was to do this at 7:30mm but there was no way I was going to manage that, I wish I could blame it on the early start, but I just don't have it at the moment.

Still it was a steady run and another day ticked off on the plan.

8m-1:08:35 average 8:34mm

No comments: