Wednesday 9 July 2008

Indecision

After feeling that the 4m run had helped yesterday I headed out of the door when Jeremy got in...to do another short run. As I approached the loch it started beckoning me....reps, reps, reps! Hmmm...guess it wouldn't do any harm to do one and see how my system copes!

So I did.

Despite being certain that my lungs were on fire and I was going slower than I had ever gone before, and I might die before reaching the flying tree (which marks the end of the 1000m), I managed the first one in a pretty decent time!! So I did another. On the third I was starting to feel really wheezy and was contemplating leaving it at 3. Then my garmin battery died-decision made.

It was a lovely evening down at the Loch, the Cygnets are bigger than the ducks now, a result of 'concerned of Bearsden' feeding them Weetabix! There was a new batch of really tiny ducklings though, about 17 of them...so cute!

3x1000m 4:07,4:08,4:08

No comments: