Sunday 27 July 2008

It all just slipped...a little.....for a while.

Ok so I let the hot sun and the fab holiday get the better of me! I managed a week then just slipped! I got up each morning and could ony manage as far as the bakery!! So a few pounds heavier but so what!! Plenty o time to make up the slovenly week. Although belly boarding those cote savage waves are quite a work out in themselves!! Not to mention the trek over the sand dunes.

We are on our way home and have a 3 night stop over in Normandy. the climate here is cooler and so today I got out for a 3.5 miler. I have been suffering from non-running guilt so I at least feel better for the run!
I am at he campsite bar with 30 mins wi fi time so can't write much! Will be back on Tuesday and hopefully back into usual routine!!

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Hey! No reason for guilt! I'm a fine one to be talking!

Vacations are all about getting away from it all! Sounds like you have your priorities right!