Saturday 22 November 2008

Champagne Fueled 4

I was at a charity selling even for Marie Curie today. In short a 'Ladies Lunch' at the Raddisson. This is an event I do every year...no I am not one of the said 'ladies' I am a seller of wares.

It is an ok way to spend a few hours, I usually get a stand next to my friend Paula who makes the most lovely jewellery. We chat and accept the odd glass of champagne;-)


As a result, by the time I got home I had consumed 2 glasses of champagne, a glass of Red and a glass of white and it was only 5pm. Having learnt the hard way not to do handstands after a few glasses of wine I was a bit dubious about running after such, but I went out anyway just for a little run.

On my way up Drymen Rd I was convinced some of the local youth had gotten hold of some bargain boxes of fireworks as there was a real explosion of rockets shootin' up from the station. As I got reached the road I could see I was mistaken, it was a stretch hummer Limo with a firework display coming out of its boot!! Who says Bearsden IS classy?

I am sure it wasn't the champagne but no one else seems to have seen it.


4.34m 32:55

No comments: