Tuesday 4 November 2008

Flow, Yoga, Flow.

I was going to try and find something to post from you tube. The aim was to give you an idea of what we were doing today in Yoga. I failed.

Yoga Flow. There's lots like it but I would be deceiving you if I put any of the you tube entries up on here. I now know what the goal is!!

So Yoga Flow. Not sure I am ever going to get to the flowing stage...more like Yoga-ish! All about conserving energy and remaining calm, Jo thinks we need this in the run up to Christmas. We had cool music throughout the practice (rather than just the relaxation) and it was certainly a bit different to the usual class. We were all a bit spaced out afterwards and had I been driving I would probably have been in no fit state to leave. A coffee later and I returned to my usual state of heightened awareness;-)

It was still tough though and I feel as though I have a whole new set of challenges....just when I thought I was making progress with the Ashtanga. We will be coming back to that though so no worries.

Took the kids for a 5k run this evening. They ran brilliantly running 7.5-7.15mm in the sections i let them. We do have to stop at all the lights and wait for the green man which slows things down a bit though. We went out of the main gate, down to canniesburn, up the switchback to the crossing, back down and along Drymen Rd, West Chapleton ave, Milngavie Rd and back.

3 comments:

Michael Reid said...

My partner tried Yoga once. I think she fell asleep.

Rachel Jayne Stevenson/Rogers said...

No Sleepin' in this class!!

Debs M-C said...

You should try antenatal yoga zzzzz