Sunday 24 August 2008

Trundling along



It was an 'easy week' this week. That still means the long run is long....just not as long! I had a bit of a headache and wasn't really up for it, I was procrastinating over the route, finally Jeremy suggested that I take my phone and he would come and pick me up. Opening up a bit more freedom with the route.

So I finally got out of the door.


I ran down the wedge and along into Milngavie, from there I ran along the whw but cut off up the steps into Mugdock. I did a couple of laps of the park then headed down the ridge to rejoin the whw.


I followed it and went a mile the other side of the Beech trees before returning to be picked up at the pub.

It was a trundling run, never quite got into it but I did take a few snaps!



12m-1h50

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

Thank you for posting the photos! This may sound funny, but it appears you had a pretty run today!