Saturday 2 August 2008

Walk Break!!

Just ran 5 miles along the west highland way.

Am still having problems getting my breathing right, I actually took a walk break after a couple of miles to see if I could sort it. By the end of the 5 miles I was feeling a lot better though. It's just those first 2/3 miles.

My Garmin was not charged as I haven't found it's 'dock' since getting back from France so no stats. It's always quite relaxing to run without, I will need to dig it out today as it's a 20 miler tomorrow though!!

It was good to be on the west highland way again. There was lots of foot traffic. Plenty of groups off to tackle the 95 miles and midges!

5m easy

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

I notice it's a week until your half marathon. Will that be a training run for your marathon or will you race it?

Rachel Jayne Stevenson/Rogers said...

It will definitely be a training run!!