Wednesday 7 May 2008

20 degrees!

This is the third consecutive day that we have had 20+degrees, blue skies and sun! The smell of BBQ's and suntan lotion are filling the air and everyone seems so much happier and relaxed.

I did my 3 mile recovery with Daisy, I really struggled to keep going the first mile and a half...I am just not used to the heat. it felt as though the 3m was never going to end. Fortunately by the second half my body seemed to have adapted and I was much more comfortable.

The bluebells were all out along the banks and the grass seemed so much greener. Daisy still managed to find some mud though never failing to turn her lovely blonde fir to brown Mud. I threw the obligatory sticks in the river for her after our run which she loves and acts as a good bath. It seems that she too was suffering from the heat as she acually swam.....she loves the water but rarely goes out of her depth so this was most unusual!

3m-28:45

No comments: