Sunday 25 May 2008

Long VERY slow Run

This morning I was sore. Too much stretching this week!

My legs were suffering from yesterdays course and I wasn't feeling good.

I met Robert at 8am for a 12 miler. Deciding to take it easy we really did-even walking some of it. My quads and calves were very painful. I guess I'm just not used to all that sprint action and excessive stretching!

It was a beautiful morning though. We did a real mish mash of a route but it was quite nice just to jog along and make it up as we went.

Route was from Clobber car park, in and around the waterworks and their extended pathways, Mugdock, West Highland way to huts, the ridge back into Mugdock and around the park then back down to the car.

Approx 12.5m in over 2 hours!! :-0

( apparently the Kenyans do their LSR 12+ min mile-ing so it's probably very good for us to be forced to slow down;-))

No comments: