Tuesday 24 June 2008

dnf

After the kids session which was 300m reps at the science park...they all complain but love it really!
Met Robert and Colin down at the Loch. We had had a coaches meeting and were therefore quite late, as a result when I dropped the kids off at the house I did not have time to find my inhaler.

It's quite a while since I have run at all without taking it and in some weird way I think I thought it would be fine!!

I do not suffer from badly asthma. In fact it wasn't until I had been running for a year or so it was identified. (exercise induced)

I only managed 2.5 reps and my lungs were not willing to take any more. I stopped and timed the others instead.

The swans were out of the water on the path. The cygnets were grazing the grass and mum and dad were protectively guarding them. They were willing to let us past on each lap, we kept as wide a berth though!

2x1000m 4:12, 4:19, dnf 3rd!

No comments: