Wednesday 4 June 2008

Tagging

Tagging

I was tagged by Debs.

Here are the rules and my reply.

* Tagging is easy. Just copy the following onto your post.
* The rules of the game are posted at the start of your blog post.
* In this case, I'm asking you five questions about running.
* Each player answers the five questions on their own blog.
* At the end of your post you tag five other people and post their names.
* Go to their blogs and leave a comment on their blogs telling them they've been tagged and to look at your blog for details.
* When they've answered the questions on their own blog, they come back to yours to tell you.

1. How would you describe your running 10 years ago?

I would have been 5 months pregnant, and had an 13mth old toddler...I hadn't run since school!

2. What is your best and worst run/race experience?

Lochaber Marathon was the best, everything coming together after all the training. Worst experience is not running. Was unable to run for about 7 weeks and it was awful.

3. Why do you run?

Because I hate not running! It also means I can eat whatever I want;-)

4. What is the best or worst piece of advice you've been given about running?

Best: Just get out there and run. (Flash)
Worst: Running is bad for you, it jumbles up your insides! (Won't name her!!)


5. Tell us something surprising about yourself that not many people would know.

I once sang backing vocals for Barry Manillow.

I am in a band called Jump City...we are performing a the Renfrew Ferry on the 5th September. Tickets available now!

I will tag Marco cause I don't think Debs did!! Turns out he is already tagged, that's me down to 2! Stephen cause we should all know more about him than his trials with his sportband! and She who makes waves the first person to comment on my blog whom I didn't know before joining blogland!

5 comments:

Alexandra said...

Thank you for tagging me! Some of this blogging stuff is new to me. I am not sure how to make a tag or to reference I was tagged by you!

I would like to mention something quite neat! I notice you live in Glasgow, Scotland. I live in Calgary but was born and raised in New Glasgow, Nova Scotia (which means New Scotland). I spent 26 years of my life there. The hospital I was born in was even called the Aberdeen. Just thought I would share that with you.

Andra

Rachel Jayne Stevenson/Rogers said...

OK

You highlight and copy the tag text on my site- ctrl+c then paste it into your blog ctrl+v.

To make a link you highlight the word in your blog (before you publish it) and click on the 'make a link' logo at the top of the page (third icon in!) You then just paste the web address in the box that appears.

Does that make sense? See how you get on!

R x

Alexandra said...

Thank you for passing along the how-to on linking. Now, I pass along to you that I have completed the tagging task.

ianbeattie1 said...

Rachel, really interesting answers. I always find it fascinating to read other people's blogs. From reading your report on your run on the WHW, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see you at the start line of the race one year! :)

Rachel Jayne Stevenson/Rogers said...

It would be the biggest challenge yet!! Knowing how I feel after 26 cant even begin to imagine how it would feel doing 95!!