Tuesday 6 January 2009

Alternate Nostril Breathing and more

Having not done any yoga over christmas...(I did try but kept getting interrupted...honest)I was prepared for a tough return to the class today.

We all rocked up and Jo put us through our paces. We are making the move from Flow back to Ashtanga so todays' session was a hybrid of the two. God help us when we get back to the full Ashtanga sessions!!

We did some good breathing excercises too, alternate nostril breathing! Now that's not something you boast about but it did have a very calming effect. Probably wouldn't do it in public though!

Tonight did a 3 mile run with the kids. A good way to break them back in to training. They all did really well and it was a nice gentle session.

3m slow

2 comments:

Debs M-C said...

When are you going to start posting your pacing splits again? I'll need a motivator in a few weeks (OK, months) :-)

Rachel Jayne Stevenson/Rogers said...

When I am not mortified by the readings :-))

Mind you I did think I would post them this week! I think I have lost my mojo for speed the last few MONTHS but I can feel it creeping back! xx