Wednesday 28 January 2009

MMmmMMMM New Shoooooes :-)


Nothing like a pair of new shoes to cheer a gal up!

Here they are in all their glory, my new Jalas Black FLX's. No excuses now for slow ascents or slippery descents!


The super chunky studds topped of with millimeter sized metal dobs.

I have had to go down half a size in these as I know they expand a little when they get wet, and Thursdays experience showed me that there's no point having amazing shoes if your feet won't stay put in them! I bought them from the very helpful Compass Point who, given that I was a little unsure what I wanted, were very patient with me! I can't wait to try them out. Will probably have to wait till next week though....if I am being sensible!

2 comments:

FionaOutdoors said...

So jealous! I look forward to your report of them in action after next week's hull run. x

Alexandra said...

Those are serious looking shoes! Shoes like that could make me happier then a pair of strappy patent leather pumps!