Wednesday 7 January 2009

Tired Legs

Felt totally wrecked today after the yoga.

Hips and legs were quite stiff and a bit sore so I skipped the planned speed session. Considered taking the day off running instead of Fri but decided it would be good to bring in a bit more discipline and at the very least go out.

I ended up running with Robert in the evening, a 5 mile route that loops out to the Renault Garage on Maryhill Rd. It was quite mild but that weird kind of misty drizzle that gets everywhere!

I had decided to take it quite easy but got a bit carried away as we sped down the bumps/hillocks along Rannoch drive. By the time we hit Maryhill road my legs were in a state of confusion and I felt like I crawled home along Drymen Rd.

It was good to run on tired legs though I think I have been going a bit too easy on myself!

Route: Gartconell-Bearsden Cross-Drymen Rd-West Chapelton-Milngavie Rd-Boclair-Rannoch-Maryhill Rd-Drymen-Gartconnel.
K splits for Deb:-)5:37, 5:18, 5:47, 5:20, 4:43, 5:12, 5:23, 5:37.
5.14m-44:34

No comments: