Sunday 4 January 2009

Ten point two

Met Robert for an easy 10 mile run this morning. We did a regular 10 mile route, and took the pace easy. It was a cold clear morning, -3 and I kept my fleecy gilet on the whole way without once wishing I had left it behind!

Coming back up the ridge we were forced to walk and practically slipped into a load of other Garscubers heading down. Carol, Mairi, and others along with Kelvin Runner Jude. There is always a fair flow of water down this section and today it was totally frozen forcing us to walk and pick our way around the edges of the 'path'.

It seemed to be a day for Garscube spotting as I saw Ben later in the afternoon as I headed down Maryhill rd into Glasgow to see the Snow Queen at the Arches.

He was easy to spot in his trade mark orange top, hat and fast long stride!

Whw-Carbeth- Stockiemuir Rd-Mugdock.
10.2m 1h39

1 comment:

Michael Reid said...

An EASY ten miles?! Morning?!
Sheesh!