Wednesday 28 January 2009

Itching to go


Well I am trying to be sensible and NOT run. I was going a bit stir crazy by 3pm having taken Daisy on an extended walk and done some yoga practice I was still feeling antsy!

I decided to take the kids swimming, so we walked down to the Allander and swam for an hour or so. I am NOT a swimmer so I was quite pleased with 24 continuous laps, (no I am not that slow we mucked about, practicing dives a bit too!). Whenever I get in the pool I think I should give it a try and apply myself to learning better technique and speed, then maybe even do something MAD like a triathlon! I just hate the changing rooms part of the experience!

3 comments:

FionaOutdoors said...

You would love triathlon. You know you would. You would, you would, you would. Come and join us sometime x

Michael Reid said...

Not a strong swimmer either... about five lengths is my limit. Maybe I need to work on my technique a little?

Debs M-C said...

No more swimming for me. I neve want to see that maternity swimsuit again. I'm going to bury it under the floor boards and nail them down. Well, until the next time... :-)